Pamela Ayn Austen
ACTS 2: 14-19
14. Then Peter stood up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and addressed the crowd: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and listen carefully to my words.
15. These men are not drunk as you suppose. It is only the third hour of the day!
16. No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel [2:28-30]:
17. ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young
men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
18. Even on My servants, both men and women, I will pour out My Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
19. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, BLOOD and fire and clouds of smoke."
SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Contact Pamela Ayn Austen