ACTS 2: 14-19
14. Then Peter stood up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and addressed the crowd: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and listen carefully to my words.
15. These men are not drunk as you suppose. It is only the third hour of the day!
16. No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel [2:28-30]:
17. ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young
men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
18. Even on My servants, both men and women, I will pour out My Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
19. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, BLOOD and fire and clouds of smoke."
Published by Pamela Ayn Austen
Entirely Jesus Editor and Writer Pamela Austen has been writing compiling and publishing Christian books for Entirely Jesus since 2010. She is a Protestant, born-again Christian, having given her life to Jesus in August of 1987, and she's been diligently studying Scripture every day since then. Pamela lives in Knoxville, Tennessee, and she is active daily in writing articles and building books that take the Gospel to the world, so that all who believe in Jesus may be saved.
SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Contact Pamela Ayn Austen