Pamela Ayn Austen
Fallen Angels Taught Women To Commit Abortion
According to the book of Enoch, it was Fallen Angels (devils) that originally taught women to commit murder against their unborn babies.
12. And the fifth [fallen angel] was named Kâsdejâ: this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away, and the smitings of the soul, the bites of the serpent, and the smitings which befall through the noontide heat . . .
Furthermore, in the Book of Barnabas, 14:11, we read:
11. You shall not destroy your conceptions before they are brought forth, or kill them after they are born.
And in The Wisdom of Solomon, 15:5-7, we read:
5. And also those merciless murderers of children, and devourers of man's flesh, and the feasts of blood,
6. . . . and the parents that killed with their own hands souls destitute of help,
7. That the land, which you esteemed above all other, might receive a worthy colony of God's children.
And Matthew 18:10 and 14
10. Be very careful that you do not hold one of these little ones in contempt, for I say to you: in heaven, their angels always behold the face of my Father, who is in heaven.
14. Even so, it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones perish.
Jesus Writes In the Dust